We're looking for a full time, UK-based, permanent addition to our technical team.
As a developer at Epic, your role typically consists of three things:
- Developing in-house slot games which we design and build from the ground up
- Developing games for third party clients based on their specifications, but still using our code base
- Helping to maintain and improve our core framework and tools
All of our code is written in clean Typescript. We really care about code quality and are always making improvements to make our jobs easier and games better.
We have no office - everyone works from home. We do a daily 10 minute call with the whole team, and, despite working remotely, we have a collaborative culture, communicating regularly throughout the day via Slack.
- Experience making HTML5 browser games for mobile and desktop
- PixiJS (or experience with an equivalent rendering framework)
- Basic npm / NodeJS knowledge
- Experience making slots / gambling games
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working with Photoshop
- A passion for gambling / slots
- Understanding of CI
- 100% work from home
- Flexible hours