Epic Industries is not your average game studio! We’re passionate about what we do and have over 30 years of experience in the industry within technology and product design. We’ve built games for years for some big names & now our portfolio of in-house games is growing nicely.
The Epic QA Team has an opening for an enthusiastic & professional Junior QA tester. This role involves ensuring that Epic Industries continues to deliver the highest quality slot machines to our customers.
- Ensure the smooth deployment & regulatory compliance of new games.
- Testing of new features & regulatory updates on our full range of games.
- Execution of test plans.
- Clear & concise verbal / written communication.
- Merciless & tenacious exploratory testing; never assume its "bug free"
- Manage the development flows for designated projects
- Manage the Jira database for designated projects
- Create & maintain test suites in accordance with designated projects
- Communicate with key stakeholders of designated projects (both internal & external)
- An understanding of Gambling Machines & other casino based table games and/or interest in Games or Gaming
- Operational knowledge of Mobile & Tablet devices along with current internet browsers
- The ability to understand and analyse technical documents in layman’s terms
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good command of Excel and Google Mail
Experience with the following tools would be advantageous
- Team City
- Browser Stack
Experience of working in a testing or quality assurance role would be advantageous
- A qualification in an appropriate IT subject would be advantageous
- ISTQB foundation level qualification would be advantageous
- Epic has always been 100% work from home, and will continue to be
- Flexible hours